10.17.2006

Life trivia, pumpkins to vacations...

Well, the office is clean, but the living room is still a disaster!

I've been a bit sidetracked, trying to close my now 10-week old refi. (Note to self: DON'T USE FAMILY, no matter how much money you might save!) Every time my husband asks if it's near close yet, I cringe!

10/26...

The office is all but done, and finally.....FINALLY we closed on the refi. Honestly...don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use a woman named Deborah Leatherwood at Countrywide. I wouldn't trust her to sharpen a pencil. We went to the closing yesterday....that's October 25th, and I double checked our original application....we applied for this baby on AUGUST 10th!!!. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever that it couldn't be closed within days, we had nothing complicated going on at all.

The kids started on their well deserved monthlong break today. They are quite excited. Matthew actually believed me for a second when I told him that I switched his track again, and he needed to report to school on Monday (mean, I know!). Joey burst out laughing and when Matthew caught on, he felt much better!

We're busy around here, so the break is just in time. The weather has been lovely, crisp mornings, but warm days. The cousins will be here in two weeks. Joey was in the school spelling bee yesterday. He was the 10th child eliminated, but he was the last 4th grader...pretty good for a first try. We'll take the kids to the pumpkin maze tomorrow, I need to relieve a little stress at the pumpkin blasters...http://pumpkinmaze.com/

No comments: