9.18.2008

Procrastination Station

Joey is learning how to plan his day, schedule his time, procrastinate....

I hate to tell him that it only gets worse from here. I would kill to have 6th grade homework and a few household chores as my only responsibilities. He would like to stay up late to finish the stuff he should have been doing on Monday. I'm still deciding.

His dad is much the same. MIL is moving to my town on Saturday, so I drove hubby over to her house, his intention being to drive her car over here for her. He hasn't started it in two weeks, but he was sure it was good for me to drive home. Except it wouldn't start.....so I took his truck home. He called AAA and got a jump, only to have it die an hour later. Probably should have taken care of this a week ago?

Of course, me bitching about it here will only bring me some awful car karma. I can't seem to stop myself though.

No comments: