2.06.2007

This is what Xanax is for...

Allstate SUCKS!

My car has been ready at the bodyshop since January 16, 2007. TODAY, we finally got the payment from Allstate. Today, as in Febuary 6th....Twenty two days later. I spent three hours on the phone using relatively few swear words trying to get my car rental bill paid for. The rental bill for $2253.18. That's right....Two Thousand, Two Hundred Fifty Three dollars and 18 cents. Allstate thought it would be OK for me to pay for it, and they would reimburse me when they got around to it.

No F&*ing way!

I am so very aggravated about the whole thing right now, I'm seriously contemplating sueing them for breach of contract. They eventually agreed, but not until my blood pressure was well above the danger zone.

On the bright side, I have my car back. It's fine, other than a cracked windshield. I called the body shop back, and it will be replaced, tomorrow. I do love that body shop, they are awesome people, with amazing customer service.

No comments: