6.02.2011

Angry ANGRY GIRL!

I love my husband.

Some days, I'm pretty sure that I couldn't breathe without him.

Other days, I could rip off his head and shit down his neck...yeah...THAT ANGRY! This sonofabitch hasn't worked in three fucking years! He's got excuse after excuse, and complaint after complaint and it is ALWAYS someone else's fault! this is ridiculous.

I've been wondering if I should leave him. When I married him, one of the reasons I did so was because I believed that he was not afraid of hard word - now, I'm not so sure. I think he's a lazy fuck who expects the world to work around him, I'm working my ASS off, and trying to hold it together, he can't be bothered to raise any cash, just busies himself with errands and shopping and cooking. And he complains....god how he complains (except when he is watching sports on TV).

I don't want to start screaming because I am not sure I could stop.

No comments: